Marajowi Uncategorised Favour got burnt

Favour got burnt

Domestic accidents are a problem everyone, even more in Malawi where everything is so basic. Favour, Clement’s daughter, got burnt while cooking porridge, it just fell on her leg.

Luckily she was immediately taken to the hospital and the burnt part was well treated. For a few days she could not walk nor wear shows, but now she is in good shape again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.